“My former student, now colleague and friend, Kelly Sands O’Leary, has great skills & sensitivity as a dream work facilitator. I highly recommend her & her work!” -Jeremy Taylor
- Kelly’s clients are located across the globe. From Hong Kong to Los Angeles and Chicago, Kelly meets online and in the San Francisco Bay Area to explore archetypal symbolism in dreams, art, and life. Her unique coaching style works with story and symbolism as a vehicle for self-growth.
Certified Dreamwork Facilitator with Jeremy Taylor, past president and founding member of the International Association for the Study of Dreams
- 50+ hours individual mentoring
- 80+ hours co-facilitating group work
- 150+ hours MIPD training overall
Master of Arts in Psychology, Sofia University
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Florida State University
- Provides foundational background, including: Transpersonal Psychology, Ecopsychology, Somatic Psychology, Expressive Arts Therapy, Psychosynthesis, Enneagram Personality System, Mindfulness & Meditation
- Kelly wrote her master’s thesis on the link between transpersonal identity and pro-environmental and pro-social behavior. She views her work with Dreamwork Muse as an application of this research.
Certified Yoga Instructor with Pete Guinosso, Lighting the Path TT
- Coaching sessions incorporate meditation and breathwork
- Workshops and intensives include yoga sequencing